Eliminate unnecessary IT support requests in Slack
Has Slack become an unmanageable mess of unanswered or lost IT tickets? Obie replaces your #IT-support channel with a simple Slack-based self-serve helpdesk that includes ticketing.
- Search, capture and share helpdesk documentation directly from Slack.
- Create a Slack ticketing system connected to Jira Service Management.
- Deflect service tickets by enabling self-serve access to Google Drive, Confluence and 16+ other integrations.
- Reduce frequently asked questions and minimize shoulder-tapping with Obie FAQs - a snippet-sized knowledge format that is optimized for speedy resolution.
- Leverage AI to automate knowledge gap identification and measure ticket deflection.
"It has taken a lot of burden off our team as we used to get many repeated questions, and the ability for people to ask Obie for the answers directly has greatly reduced the number of questions we receive."
"It allows to search hundreds of pages for exactly the thing I need. It saves me hours."
"The best thing about Obie is the Slack integration. If one of my team members asks me a question, I can instantly enter that into the Obie knowledge base and then that Q&A will be there for future team members that might have the same question."
"Giving our team access to Obie keeps our support team from having to constantly respond to questions."
How to deploy Obie into ITSM workflows
Connect integrations or build an internal knowledge base from scratch
(Standard & Team Drives)
Obie will search file names, content within files (Docs, Slides, PDFs, images etc.) and even text within images.
(Cloud & Server)
Within Confluence, Obie will search the titles and content of pages, and titles of files in file lists.
Jira Service Management
(Cloud & Server)
Obie lets you route tickets to Jira Service Management based on missing knowledge.
In Zendesk, Obie searches the Help Guide article titles and bodies of the articles.
Build a library of FAQs directly within Obie. When searching, Obie will look at the ‘question’ and ‘answer’ portion of FAQs.
Use the built in wiki to codify processes for your team. Obie searches the title and full body of pages.
Access knowledge in the flow of work.
Enable self-serve IT and helpdesk support
Reduce frequently asked questions with your new virtual agent, Obie. Automatically resolve issues by allowing Obie to suggest answers to frequently asked questions. Organizations that use Obie have the fastest self-serve ITSM workflow by embedding answers where employees work.
- Lightning-fast knowledge format (Obie FAQs) for faster access to snippets and scripts.
- Don't ask a channel - ask Obie! Search across 16+ silos simultaneously, with intelligent content previews to resolve issues faster.
- AI-powered Slack-bot that senses questions asked and aids support seekers to issue resolution.
Jira Service Management automation
Obie works seamlessly with the Atlassian helpdesk (Jira Service Management). Route service tickets directly from Slack and keep their status synced behind the scenes. Adding Obie to your ITSM workflow reduces IT helpdesk SLA times and accelerates employee productivity.
- Unlock the value of your investment in JSM by extending it's functionality.
- Simple JSM ticketing system, without leaving Slack.
- Automatic ticket status syncing.
Gain insights to improve self-serve support
IT teams that adopt Obie deflect tickets and automatically resolve up to 30% of workplace issues. Obie gives you data to understand what questions your organization asks most, what your most redundant issues are and what documentation to update.
Accelerate Internal Support
Build a scalable internal support process that lasts. Reduce FAQs, enable self serve support and improve SLAs with Obie.
Our Customers Love Obie
Obie uses AI-powered technology to empower more people across your teams to get the right answers, fast.
Mohammed DajaniSenior IT Manger, Cvent
Obie has been a great addition to our team. Obie has helped prevent tickets from happening in the first place by providing instant answers. Our engineers also love it because of its slick integration with Slack and Jira. This has contributed to overall better user experience and customer satisfaction.
Sarah WilkinsCustomer Success Manager, Podium
I love the quick access to information and not having to wait for a human to respond. Giving our team access to Obie keeps our support team from having to constantly respond to questions. This frees them up to handle our customers in a more timely manner.
Adam MaxfieldSales Trainer, Lendio
Obie has made managing constant changes easier than ever. With a constantly changing environment, Obie has helped tremendously in keeping our sales reps up to speed with the correct information. This has allowed them to query customer questions and receive the answers they need in-the-moment.