This update is a big step for the Obie team, and it represents a big step towards our mission to help teams organize their knowledge and make it universally accessible and useful.
Here’s what’s new:
- You can now add, edit and remove your team’s Q&A’s on the Tasytt dashboard. This was probably our biggest feature request, yet. We love it; we hope you do, too.
- Obie can now integrate with Confluence, Evernote, Dropbox and Google Sites, in addition to Google Drive, so that you can search for knowledge you already have in your favourite tools, without leaving Slack.
- Admins can now manage each integration with respect to which folders Obie is allowed to search. Because privacy.
- We overhauled our admin and user onboarding processes to make getting up to speed with Obie more efficient and informative.
- Flows can now be queried and will be shown in search results.
- Two new commands: Say
dashboardto conveniently get the URL link to your Tasytt dashboard. Say
stopto quickly halt working on a Flow in progress, or to adjust your notification settings.
- Admins, you can now gain insight into what questions your team is asking so you can better equip them. Keep track of who the most active user is on your team, and who shares the most knowledge. A little metrics never hurt nobody.
- Fixed: We tightened up our AI/ML algorithms so that searching is spiffier and speedier.
- Fixed: You can now rate each explicit result; teaching Obie is a good thing.
- Fixed: Notifications were being sent to users every time unpublished content on Tasytt was being edited. This no longer happens.
- Fixed: We added the respective icons for each type of integration result (docs, sheets, etc.) in replace of the general vendor logo because attention to detail is important.
- Fixed: Obie was saying too much in between steps when you were [trying to] complete a Flow. Cute, we told him; but not cool. He stopped immediately.