Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Sites, when Users interact with the Bot, register on the Sites, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Sites. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit the Sites anonymously. The Bot, however, cannot be used anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Sites and Bot related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Sites or the Bot. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Sites or the Bot, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. The collection of this type of data cannot be used to identify you but is rather used to allow us to provide effective services on the Sites and through the Bot.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Tasytt Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service; Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience; We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Sites and through the Bot.
- To improve the Sites and the Bot; We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments; We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run promotions, contests, surveys, or other Sites or Bot features
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails; We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via the Sites.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to ensure we provide our best efforts to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Sites or through the Bot.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Sites or the Bot, and its Users, happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Sites and the Bot, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission or if disclosure of such information is necessary to protect Tasytt Inc.'s rights, property, or safety of our company and our issues.
If you are under 18 years of age, Tasytt Inc. will not intentionally collect personal data of persons under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years of age and wish to use the Sites or the Bot in a way that requires you to submit personal information, please have a parent or guardian submit personal information on your behalf.
Information is retained for up to five (5) years after a paying client ceases to use the Sites or the Bot. After this period has elapsed, ALL encrypted sensitive text, encrypted forms, unencrypted text, images, videos, and audio will be deleted from Tasytt Inc. servers. After the deletion occurs, the information will be irretrievable and should be considered lost forever.
Data Subjects in the EU
We have appointed GDPR-Rep.eu as a representative according to Article 27 GDPR.
Maetzler Rechtsanwalts GmbH & Co KG
Attorneys at Law
c/o Tasytt Inc.
Schellinggasse 3/10, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Please add the following subject to all correspondence:
GDPR-REP ID: 15823431
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Sites or through the Bot that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Sites or the Bot. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies and Tasytt Inc. will not be liable for information obtained or damages caused by third party sites. Browsing and interaction on any website other than those owned and operated by Tasytt Inc., including websites which have a link to the Sites, the Bot, or have been accessed using links from the Sites or the Bot, is subject to such website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the Sites or the Bot, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Sites or the Bot. Your continued use of the Sites or the Bot following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
c/o Tasytt Inc.
175 Longwood Rd. S.
This document was last updated on May 24, 2018